Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My main bikes

It's brand new, so I guess I'll start with five of my own go-to bikes:
Photobucket
This is my beater. My go-to bike. It's a frankenstien sort of thing with few original parts.
Photobucket
Crusty old Ralleigh I got for $5 at a thrift store. Took off the hand brake and shifter since they were busted/worn out. The handlebars are from an excercise bike. They're basically bullhorns. High speed gear and coaster brake make is great for skidding.
Photobucket
Sweet old beach bruiser. Got it in a trade.
Photobucket
Schwinn Le Tour III. Just a nice old ten speed. Fast and fun to ride. My only real multispeed.
Photobucket
My tall bike! I'm really proud of this one. Just your typical single-speed affair, but how could you not love it. Blue tires and full body wrap of old tubes.

1 comment:

  1. is that old raleigh with the exercise handlebars a raleigh DL1? if so fix it up its worth money it looks like that kind of a frame so it might be im not positive on that though

    ReplyDelete